You can login to your account to view your bookings and cancel. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy – if you can’t make a class please try to cancel within this timeframe so a person on the waitlist has the opportunity to take your place. If you do not cancel 24 hours prior to the class, you will lose the credit.
We always recommend go onto the waitlist if you want a specific class. As soon as a cancellation comes up, you will be emailed to inform you and will have the option to book on.
We recommend wearing clothes that are comfortable: leggings, sports tops, tanks, t-shirts, cycling shorts – don’t wear anything too lose on your legs for the cycling classes as chaffing will not be pretty. We have a retail section in the studio – so if you forget anything you can always treat yourself to something new!
All of our bikes use cycling shoes and SPD cleats, and offer shoes on check in complimentary. You are welcome to bring your own shoes, our bikes use SPD MTB cleats.
- Cycling shoes enable you to pedal more efficiently and with less fatigue, so you get more out of your rides.
- The stiffness of the shoe enables you to transfer power to the pedals and provides extra support for your feet so they don’t cramp on long rides.
- Cycling shoes are usually made from mesh or another breathable product. Air circulates through vents to keep your feet cool.
- Push and pull – when you’re clipped into the pedals, you take advantage of both the up and down portion of the stroke enabling the quads and hamstring muscles.
- No slipping – Cycling shoes keep you firmly attached to the pedals so you don’t have to concentrate fiercely on keeping your feet in place as you pedal.
We sell water for £1 / bottle. We also have filtered water fountains throughout the studio if you need to fill your bottle up.
For your first class, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before your class begins so we can show you around the studio and get you set up. Note: we will not admit anyone into the spin studio once class has started due to health and safety.
Yes we can accept cash and card payments.